- - 2 ½ cups mesclun mix or your favorite salad greens, washed and dried
- - ¼ cup raw pine nuts
- - ¼ cup Maille Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- - 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- - 2 tbsp. Maille Dijonnaise
- - ⅛ tsp. salt
- - Freshly ground black pepper
- Evenly divide mesclun onto 2 salad plates; set aside.
- Heat small skillet over medium heat and toast pine nuts, tossing frequently, until light golden brown, about 1 minute. Once they turn a light golden brown, promptly remove the nuts from the pan and let them cool.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, Maille Dijonnaise, salt and pepper in a covered container and shake vigorously until well mixed.
Pour over salad in a salad bowl and toss gently to incorporate. Top with toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Add cherry tomatoes or diced red pepper for extra color.