Maille Christmas Ham
- 1 cup honey
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp Maille Old Style Mustard
- 2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- Combine honey, brown sugar, unsalted butter, Maille Honey Dijon, Maille Old Style and chopped thyme in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat for about two minutes until the sugar has dissolved.
- Brush one-third of the glaze over your prepared ham, then bake in 350 degree F oven for about 10 minutes per pound or until internal temperature reads 140 degrees F. Be sure to re-coat the ham every 25 minutes for the perfect sticky glaze.
- *Cooking instructions based on directions of common store-bought hams. Please see your ham’s specific cooking instructions to guarantee best results.