Maille Eggs and Toast
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale mustard, divided
- 2 tsp. unsalted butter
- 2 slices artisan bread or whole grain bread, toasted
- Beat eggs, Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 1 tsp. Maille® Dijon Originale mustard with fork or wire whisk in medium bowl about 2 minutes.
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook egg mixture, stirring frequently, until eggs are thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes.
- Evenly spread butter and remaining Mustard on toast and top with eggs.
- Tip: For a heartier breakfast, add a few slices of Black Forest ham.