Maille Mustard-Infused Rib Eye
Dominic ChapmanDominic is a great chef who has many years of experience and has led the new wave of fine dining restaurants that now have appeared in London over recent years.
*If oven-proof skillet is not available, before baking, thoroughly wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- Combine Maille Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard with white wine, sea salt, pepper, shallots, garlic, Jalapeno and tarragon in a large, shallow non-aluminium baking dish. Add steaks and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator, for 2-24 hours
- Heat a heavy base skillet
- Remove marinade from steak and grill for 3mins on each side
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with (Purple Potato Salad)
- Use the left-over marinade in a pan with a glass of white wine and reduce to create a sauce to accompany your steak
- You can also grill/broil or BBQ the steaks.
•Use the left-over marinade in a pan with a glass of white wine and reduce to create a sauce to accompany your steak.
You can also grill/broil or BBQ the steaks.