Maille Poke Bowl Recipe
- 2 cups quinoa
- 4 cups water
- 2 baby courgettes
- 4 mixed-colour carrots
- 50 grams green beans
- 50 grams mixed radishes
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Provence AOC
- 2 tbsps Maille Chablis White Wine Mustard
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Provence AOC
- 1/4 cup Maille White Wine Vinegar
- Rinse the quinoa: Pour the quinoa into a fine mesh colander and rinse under running water for at least 30 seconds. Drain well.
- Add the quinoa and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Cut the vegetables (Except courgettes) in different shapes drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place in a preheated oven until wilted and slightly browned.
- Cut the courgettes in strips and grill on a hot plate.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar and Maille mustard in a jar or Vinaigrette shaker and shake vigorously into a vinaigrette.
- Place the quinoa in a bowl top with the vegetables, drizzle with the vinaigrette and enjoy a healthy filling dish.