Maille Vegan Fresh Spring Rolls
Recipe created by Harry Lalousis
prep time: 20 minutes
cook time: 5 minutes
Having a party where your guests have different eating habits, or simply want to create a light healthier finger food snack? These vegan fresh spring rolls will be loved by everyone then and will do you proud.
- 14 spring roll wrappers
- 20 grams mint leaves
- 20 grams coriander leaves
- 200 grams firm tofu
- 100 grams dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 avocado thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Originale
For the sauce
- 100 millilitres chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 crushed fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Mustard with Honey
- Cut the tofu into 1cm strips and fry in a hot pan until slightly coloured, smear with the mustard and set aside.
- Fill a large bowl with Lukewarm water, dip 1 rice paper very carefully and gradually for about 5 seconds, until little soften, lay each rice paper on a clean wet cloth.
- Separate all remaining ingredients evenly between the 14 wet rice papers
- Fold uncovered sides of the rice papers inward engulfing the ingredients , then tightly roll the rice paper bottom upwards and hold for a few seconds until they stick, if the end doesn’t stick enough apply a few drops of water with your fingers
For the sauce
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, remove from the heat and allow to cool.