Maille Zucchini Fritters
Recipe created by Harry Lalousis
prep time: 15 minutes
cook time: 15 minutes
Great entertaining finger food doesn't need to be complicated, these zucchini fritters are a classic and work really well with kids as well.
- 2 large grated courgettes
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill leaves
- 100 grams crumbled feta cheese
- 2 finely sliced spring onions
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon Maille Dijon Originale
- 2 cups sunflower oil
- Grate the courgettes and sprinkle with a bit of salt allow to stand for 10 minutes
- in the meantime place the sliced spring onions, Maille Dijon Originale, dill, flour, feta cheese and egg in a bowl
- Squeeze the courgettes to remove excess water and place in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients
- mix until all ingredients are incorporated
- Place the oil in a deep pan and heat until oil is very hot and ready to fry the fritters
- With a big tablespoon spoon a spoonful of the mixture into the hot pan and slightly press to flatten a bit, fry up to 6 fritters at a time.
- cook on both sides until golden coloured and place on paper towels to remove excess oil, serve warm or chilled.
For the sauce
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a simmer, remove from the heat and allow to cool.