Marinated Grilled Vegetables with Dijon Dipping Sauce
Recipe by Runway Chef
Vegetables of your choice (Suggested vegetables: corn, asparagus, mini peppers, onions, radishes, radicchio, artichokes, summer squash, zucchini and tomatoes)
For the Marinade
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- A large handful of fresh thyme
- ⅓ cup Maille Dijon of your choice (I like to use the Maille Dijon Originale for a simple yet elevated marinade, Old Style for a more rustic version and Honey Dijon for a sweeter taste)
For the Dip
- 2 parts sour cream (approximately ½ cup)
- 1 part mayonnaise (approximately ¼ cup)
- In a bowl, mix together the Maille Dijon Mustard, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, garlic and fresh thyme.
- Preheat and prepare your grill, then place the vegetables on, baste them generously with marinade and cook to your liking.
- While the vegetables are grilling, mix two parts sour cream to one part mayonnaise into the remainder of the marinade. Stir until smooth.
- Plate the grilled vegetables and serve with the dip on the side.