Mascarpone Stuffed Dates
- 12 dried Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon flaky sea salt, such as Maldon salt
- 2 tsps. Maille mustard with Acacia Honey & Walnut
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Place dates in a small baking sheet. Drizzle them with olive oil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in the oven. Let cool on the counter for 5 minutes.
- Mix the mustard with the mascarpone cheese, fill each date with a teaspoon. Top the dates with honey, pomegranate seeds, and walnuts. Sprinkle them with flaky sea salt.
- Serve, while it is still warm.