Mashed Cauliflower Dijon
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon
- 1 head cauliflower, cored and cut into florets (about 7 cups)
- 2 tbsp. Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- 2 tbsp. grated Asiago cheese
- Bring water and Knorr® Selects Vegetable Bouillon to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cauliflower, reduce heat and cook, covered, 12 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- Put cauliflower and any remaining liquid, Maille® Dijon Originale mustard and Asiago cheese in large bowl of electric mixer or in food processor and beat or process until smooth. Season if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.