- Peel and cut the avocado. Quickly sear each face in a pan or on a grill.
- Peel the pomelo, keep the juice apart from the pomelo bits.
- Mix this pomelo juice with the orange juice, put it in a saucepan until the juice gets syrupy.
- In a bowl, mix the citrus juice with the mustard, add a pinch of white balsamic dressing and prepare the vinaigrette sauce with the olive oil.
- Spread the pomelos and the slices of roasted avocado over the lettuce and top your ingredients with your vinaigrette sauce.