For the crust
- 280g crushed vanilla shortbread cookies
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 113g butter, melted
For the For Cake
- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 2 tbsp. Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2x 220g cream cheese, softened
- 225ml Creme fraiche or sour cream
- 2 tsp. grated rated orange peel
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine cookies, grated orange peel and melted butter in medium bowl. Press evenly into bottoms of 12-cup muffin pan; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine eggs, sugar and Maille Honey Dijon mustard in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in flour, cream cheese, creme fraiche and grated orange peel.
- Evenly fill prepared muffin tin. Bake 35 minutes or until firm.
- Chill 2 hours.
Serve, if desired, with fresh berries.