Maille One-Pan Dijon Fish and Green Beans
Recipe created by: Runway Chef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- ½ a medium-size onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mini potatoes
- 1 ½ cups bread cubes (something like a ciabatta works well for this recipe)
- 6 ounces fresh green beans, ends removed
- 2 tablespoons Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 pound (4 pieces) tilapia (or other mild white fish)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- ¾ teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat to 350°.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet set over medium heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, pepper and potatoes and sauté, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Mix in the bread and green beans and continuing cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard and mayonnaise.
- Coat both sides of each piece of fish with the mustard mixture, using about 1 tablespoon of mixture per piece.
- Place the fish on top of the sautéed vegetable mixture, then sprinkle everything with salt, Herbs de Provence and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until the edges of the fish start to turn golden brown and it’s cooked through, and you can pierce the potatoes with a fork. Serve immediately.