Orange Dijon Grilled Halibut
- ⅓ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon original mustard
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. halibut fillet with the skin on
- Preheat grill over medium heat.
- Combine all ingredients except halibut in small bowl with wire whisk.
- Arrange halibut, skin side down, on the grill, then pour some of the glaze over the top.
- Grill covered about 10 minutes.
- Check the halibut for temperature.
- Pour remaining glaze over top of the halibut and continue cooking until it reaches 145°.
Remove from the grill and serve.