Pan-Fried Cod Steaks with Mustard Glaze
- 4 thick cod or halibut steaks (about 1 lb.)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400∘.
- Season cod with salt and pepper and, if desired, your favorite fish seasonings. Heat olive oil in large ovenproof* skillet and cook cod until bottom is golden brown. Brush Maille Dijon Originale Mustard on tops of each steak. Bake 5 minutes or until cod reaches an internal temperature of 155° and top is golden.*If ovenproof skillet is not available, wrap handle of skillet with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Garnish with parsley.