- 250 g flour
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tbs baking powder 480 ml oat milk
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 200 g mixed mushrooms, cleaned and cut
- 200 ml vegan cooking cream 1 tbs finely chopped chives
- 1 tbs Maille Dijon Mustard
- Maille Balsamic Glaze for drizzling
- Mix flour, sugar and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Add to oat milk while stirring. add the coconut oil and mix.
- Panfry the pancakes with oil for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until golden brown.
- Panfry the mushrooms with some oil and glaze with Maille Balsamic Glaze.
- Heat the vegan cream, add 2 tablespoons of Maille Dijon Mustard and stir sprinkling in the chives.
- Serve the pancakes with the pan-fried mushrooms and the creamy mustard sauce.
Dijon Mustard is a natural emulsifier, when added to sauces it is harder for them to split.