Peach Turkey Meatballs
For the meatballs
- - 1 lb. ground turkey
- - 1 tsp. onion powder
- - ½ tsp. sea salt
- - ½ tsp. garlic powder
- - 1 tbsp. Maille Olive Oil
For the Glaze
- - 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- - ¼ cup peach or apricot jam
- - 1 tsp. honey
- Combine ground turkey, onion powder, salt and garlic powder in medium bowl; shape into 20 meatballs, about1 ½ inch each.
- Heat Maille Olive Oil in large skillet over medium-high heat in a large skillet and brown meatballs on all sides. Cook covered, turning occasionally, until turkey is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Maille Dijon Originale mustard, jam, and honey in a medium bowl.
- Gently toss cooked meatballs with glaze.
To plate, take a few leaves of arugula and arrange them on top of a meatballs before spearing with a toothpick. Serve warm.