Pear and Ham Honey Mustard Holiday Crostini
Recipe created by: droolworthydaily.com
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 6 ounces sliced ham
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- Rosemary, for garnish
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Top each baguette slice with a slice of cheese.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spread each baguette with a dollop of Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, then top with ham and pear slices.
- Add rosemary and a sprinkle of black pepper for garnish. Serve warm.