Pink Grapefruit & Beet Salad with Greens
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup uncooked farro, cooked according to package directions and cooled (about 2 cups)
- 6 cups spring salad mix
- 1 large pink grapefruit, peel and white pith removed, sliced, slices quartered, (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups bite-size chunks cooked beets
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- For Dressing: whisk all ingredients in small bowl; set aside.
- For Salad: Gently toss farro, spring mix, grapefruit, beets, 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp. feta and half of the dressing in large salad bowl. Sprinkle with remaining seeds, feta and drizzle with remaining dressing. Season, if desired, with cracked black pepper.