Plant Based Stuffed Mushrooms with Spinach
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 28 large mushrooms
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ¾ cup grated Asiago cheese
- ½ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Maille® Dijon Originale mustard
- Preheat oven to 375°. Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop, reserving 1 cup, (save any remaining for another use).
- Combine chopped stems with spinach, Asiago, bread crumbs and Maille® Dijon Originale mustard in large bowl.
- Arrange mushroom caps on baking sheet and evenly fill with filling. Bake 30 minutes or until mushrooms are golden and filling is hot.