Potato Salad with Beetroot and Diced Comté
End the summer and begin the fall with this vegetarian salad, drizzled with Maille's mustard with fine Herbs and red wine vinegar.
- Prep Time:
- 35 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 25 minutes
- Total Time:
- 60 minutes
- 4 people
- Pour water into a saucepan, add the unpeeled potatoes and cook over medium heat for 25 minutes. Drain and cool before peeling.
- While the potatoes are cooking, dice the cheese and beetroot.
- Wash the salad, dry it and cut it.
- In a small bowl, add the vinegar and mustard. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Mix with a whisk.
- Gradually add the oil while the vinaigrette forms.
- Then put all the vegetables and cheese into a bowl.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and mix gently.
- To serve, add the chopped parsley.
The cooking time of the potatoes varies from one variety to another and also by their size. You can test the potatoes with the blade of a knife; push the blade in the centre of the potato, if it goes in easily the potatoes are cooked. Also Instead of Comté, you can use Gruyère.