Provençal Chicken Sandwich
Recipe by Runaway Chef
A delicious chicken sandwich made with Provençal flavors. The sweetness of Maille Honey Dijon accentuates the grapes and sautéed shallots, making it a perfect sandwich for springtime!
Makes 1 sandwiches - 10 minutes
- 2 slices of fresh bread (I like using a sourdough
- 2-3 tablespoons goat cheese
- A handful of fresh arugula
- 3-5 slices of roast chicken
- 2 tablespoon chopped grapes
- 1 tablespoon sautéed shallots
- A generous pinch of Herbs de Provence
- A sprig of fresh thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons Maille Dijon (I like to use the Honey Dijon)
- Spread goat cheese on one slice of bread. Top with arugula, chicken, grapes, shallot and herbs. Spread Maille Dijon Honey mustard on the second slice of bread. Place on top and slice sandwich in half before eating or wrapping it up to take it on the go. I like to serve mine with extra mustard and Maille cornichons on the side.