Prunes stuffed with Goats Cheese and wrapped in Bacon or Parma Ham
- 30-50g hard goats cheese
- 12 large pitted prunes
- 6 rashers Parma Ham / bacon
- 1 tbsp Maille Mustard with Champagne Brandy and Christmas Spices
- Maille Balsamic Glaze, for drizzling
- Preheat your grill to a high heat and position a rack just under it.
- Crumble the goats cheese into little pieces and mix with the Maille Mustard with Champagne Brandy and Christmas Spices
- Make a little incision in each prune and stuff with the cheese mix.
- Halve each slice of Parma ham / bacon and roll it up around the stuffed prune.
- Grill for a couple of minutes on each side.
Drizzle with a little Maille Balsamic Glaze and enjoy warm.