Roast Beef Crostini with Dijon Horseradish Sauce
Recipe created by: windycitydinnerfairy.com
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbl horseradish
- 4 tsp Maille Dijon Originale mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crusty Baguette
- 1/2 pound Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- Microgreens or chives
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- To make the horseradish dijon combine the mayo, sour cream, horseradish, and Maille Dijon Originale mustard in a small bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange your baguette slices on two large rimmed baking sheets; brush both sides with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating sheets halfway through (if undersides are not browning, turn crostini over once during baking).
- Spread a tablespoon of the horseradish dijon onto a toast.
- Top with a slice of roast beef.
- Top with a small dollop more of the horseradish dijon, a few capers and some microgreens if you’d like (these are just for presentation).
- Add a few crumbles of freshly grated parmesan cheese for another layer of flavor (optional)