Roast Beef Sandwich with Pickled Red Onions + Maille Dijon Originale
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Perfect for a quick weeknight meal, lunches, picnics, or anytime. Made with only 5 ingredients, this Roast Beef Sandwich tastes amazing filled with my favorite essential, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard!
- 16 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 - 3 Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- Handful of arugula or other baby lettuce
- Pickled red onions
- 1 - 2 baguettes, sliced
- Prepare the ingredients. Slice the bread.
- Start with spreading the Maille Dijon Originale Mustard, then top with lettuce, a few slices of roast beef, and finish off with some pickled red onions.
- You can substitute the pickled red onions for freshly sliced red onions, or caramelized onions.
- You can use sliced turkey, ham, or chicken if preferred in place of the roast beef.