Roasted Grapes with Burrata
Recipe created by: Runway Chef
- 1 pound red grapes
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 ½ tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 balls of fresh burrata
- Crostini and olive oil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the grapes in a cast iron skillet or on a small baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the balsamic vinegar and Maille Honey Dijon mustard. Pour the mixture over the grapes. Sprinkle with salt and sprigs of fresh thyme. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the grapes begin to brown and blister, and the balsamic Dijon mixture has reduced to a thick sauce in the bottom of the pan. Remove from the oven.
- Place the burrata on a serving dish and top with the grapes. Drizzle with olive and serve with crostini.