Salmon Fish Pie Cocotte
- 3.5oz boiled potatoes
- 3.5ozgr smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp. Maille Dijon original mustard
- 1 tsp fine chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsps. Bread crumbs
- Maille balsamic glaze
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add 1 tbsp Maille Dijon original mustard and place in the base of the cocotte.
- Add the salmon on top to cover the potatoes
- Smother with the remaining mustard
- Sprinkle the top with interchanges of the dill and bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake in the oven at 375 degrees F, for 20mins.
- Drizzle with Maille balsamic glaze and serve warm or cold.
—Fine Cooking for Maille