Sausage and Cream Cheese Crescent Holiday Wreath
Recipe by: Tasting.With.Tina
Prep Time: 10 minute
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 Lb Ground Sausage
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 Pks Crescent Rolls
- As Needed Maille Old Style Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add sausage, salt, and pepper. Brown sausage until fully cooked, about 5-8 minutes.
- After sausage is cooked, in a large bowl, combine sausage mixture and cream cheese. Stir well.
- On a large lined baking sheet, line crescent rolls in a ring, with the wide ends overlapping and narrow ends facing outwards.
- Spoon sausage and cream cheese mixture over the wide ends of the crescent rolls. Fold the narrow ends over and tuck under the wide end of the roll.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown. Serve with Maille Old Style Mustard for dipping.