Smoked Salmon blinis
- The zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 7oz smoked salmon
- 24 ready-made cocktail blinis
- 1 spring onion sprig, finely chopped
- 5fl oz crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp Maille honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp of Maille Chablis white wine and black truffle
- In a bowl add the salmon, lemon juice and truffle mustard, cover and let marinate in the fridge for 30mins.
- Place the crème fraiche in a bowl and add, the lemon zest, spring onion, and honey mustard, with a piping bag (or smear with a spoon) pipe the mixture onto the blinis evenly.
Slice the marinated salmon into roughly even pieces and decorate on top of the blinis, you can add finely cut chives to give colour to your blinis and serve.
You can also mix the truffle mustard in the crème fraiche, extracting the honey mustard for a stronger truffle flavour instead of using it to marinate.