Smoked Salmon Dip & Spring Crudité Board
Recipe by: Food By Mars
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2.5 oz. wild smoked salmon
- ½ cup coconut cream (from top of refrigerated coconut milk can)
- 1 tsp dill, chopped
- 2 tsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Crudite board: radishes, carrots, Maille Cornichons, cucumber
- Pulse all ingredients (except crudité veggies) in a food processor until smooth. Season to taste! Garnish with more dill or carrot top greens.
- Spoon into a small serving bowl to dip and serve with your veggies.