Maille Smoked Salmon Tartine with Maille Dijon Originale Cream Cheese
Recipe created by: Runway Chef
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- Snap peas, split to top
- Fresh Dill and/or fresh pea shoots to top or garnish
- 2 slices of a rustic/crusty bread (sourdough), sliced approximately 1 inch thick and lightly grilled
For the Dijon cream cheese spread:
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and the Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard and mix together until smooth.
- Take your slice(s) of bread and place on a grill pan or lightly toast.
- Take the dijon cream cheese and and spread across the bread, top with smoked salmon and snap peas.
- Top and garnish with the fresh pea shoots and/or dill.