Snap Pea & Gem Lettuce Herb Salad with Lemon-Dijon Parmesan Dressing
Recipe by: Eyeswoon
Ingredients for Lemon-Pecorino Vinaigrette
- ⅔ Cup grated pecorino-romano cheese, plus more for serving
- ⅓ cup champagne vinegar
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ -2 tbsp Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tsps kosher salt
- Freshly cracked pepper, plus more for serving
- 1 ½ cups extra- virgin olive oil
Ingredients for salad
- 2 cups snap peas, blanched and shocked
- 3 heads gem or young lettuces
- 1 bunch radishes, very thinly sliced on a mandolin
- ¼ cup mixed herbs- basil, tarragon, chives
For the Lemon-Pecorino Vinaigrette
- In a mini food processor add all ingredients.
- Pulse all of the ingredients together until they're well combined and the dressing has emulsified.
- If you’re not using a food processor, whisk all ingredients together and further emulsify by shaking in a mason jar.
Directions for salad
- Slice your blanched and shocked snap peas on a bias and place in a medium size bowl.
- Pull apart the leaves of the gem lettuce and combine with the snap peas in the bowl.
- Drizzle the parmesan lemon dressing and toss to coat.
- Finish with flaky and sea salt, a sliced radish and mixed fresh herbs. Shave with extra percorinoi to serve.