Spinach Soup with Salmon and Dill and Lime Mustard
Create light and tasty recipes with just one magic spoon of Maille mustard.
- 1 small shallot
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 small potatoes
- 500g spinach
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp of single cream
- 1 lt vegetable bouilllon
- toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Maille Dill and Lime Mustard
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes.
- Steam the salmon fillets
- Sauté the spinach with the onion and minced garlic.
- Add the potato cubes and cover with vegetable bouillon.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, then add the cream while stirring.
- Chop the salmon into small cubes. Mix with the chopped shallot, Maille Dill and Lime Mustard, and a drizzle of Olive Oil.
- Place the salmon cubes over the soup and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.