- 2 cups green asparagus
- 1/2 cup Bimi broccoli
- 2 small zucchinis
- 4 pizza dough bases
- Tomato chili dip (see recipe)
- 3.5oz jambugo iberico ham
- Pecorino cheese
- 4 tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon Mustard or Maille Dijon Originale Mustard with White Wine
- Preheat an oven on 225 degrees C
- Cut each vegetable into even sized pieces and blanche them.
- Divide the tomato chili dip over the pizza dough bases, add the vegetables and bake in the oven for about 8-10 minutes or until the dough is cooked and starts to color.
- Garnish with the pecorino cheese, Maille Honey Dijon Mustard and Iberico ham.