Sweet & Smokey Pork Tenderloin
Recipe by: Jen May
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp. Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- 1¼ -lb. Pork tenderloin
- Preheat well-oiled grill to medium-high.
- Mix Maille® Honey Dijon Mustard, olive oil and paprika in bowl. Remove half of the mixture and set aside for serving.
- Brush pork with some of the remaining mustard mixture and grill, turning once and brushing with remaining mustard mixture until pork reaches 145° when tested with an instant read thermometer, about 20 minutes. To serve, slice pork and drizzle with reserved mustard mixture.
- Tip: Delicious served with an arugula, sliced mango and goat cheese salad tossed with Maille® Balsamic Vinegar Vinaigrette with a Touch of Orange.