Tilapia En Papillote
Recipe by: Playful Cooking
- 4 tilapia fillet
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- ½ of a white onion
- 15 cherry tomatoes.
- 8 teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon Maille Old Style Mustard per fish fillet
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup pearl couscous
- 1 and ¼ cup of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Finely chopped cilantro leaves
- Spiralize the zucchini and carrot.
- Thinly slice the white onion.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Finely chop the cilantro leaves.
- Few slices of the lemon.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- To prepare the Tilapia En Papillote, layer the veggies on the parchment paper and top it with one fillet of the fish.
- Sprinkle a good pinch of the salt. Spread the Maille Old Style Mustard on the fish and top it with two teaspoon of butter.
- Layer couple slices of lemon and tucked in some of the cherry tomatoes.
- Seal the edges of the parchment paper and place it on a cookie sheet.
- Prepare the remaining three Tilapia En Papillote.
- Place the cookie sheet in the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the couscous.
- In a pan pour the olive oil and toast the couscous until the color changes to mild golden brown. Pour the chicken stock and let it come to boil. Then simmer for 12 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, add little oil and cook the white onion along with the remaining spiralized veggies and cherry tomatoes.
- Then add the cooked pearl couscous and stir it around. Finally add the chopped fresh cilantro and give a toss.
- Serve it warm with Tilapia En Papillote