For the dough
- 375g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 7g dried active baking yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225ml warm water (45 C)
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsps. Maille Dijon honey mustard
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water, allow to rest for 30mins, with a rolling pin open the base and spread out on a large pizza pan.
- Cut the tomatoes in 1inch thin slices, smear the pizza base with 1 tbsp. of the mustard, spread the tomatoes over the base smear on the rest of the mustard and crumble the ricotta cheese evenly.
- Bake at 190 C / Gas mark 5 for 20 to 25 minutes.
Top with anything you have left over in the fridge
—Fine Cooking for Maille