Vegetarian Alfredo Cheesy Mustard Mug Bake
Recipe by: Cookilicious
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil (1# 8 oz)
- 2 Tbsp Maille Dijon Originale
- 8-10 Cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 oz Pasta
- T.T. Salt
- Cook the pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Al dente is preferred.
- If preparing Alfredo sauce from scratch, then prepare it in advance and keep aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and fry minced garlic till they turn light golden.
- Then add Maille Dijon Originale Mustard and mix it with the garlic. Cook for another minute.
- Add the white sauce, mix and continue to cook for 2 more minutes or till the veggie pasta sauce comes to a boil.
- Add the grated mozzarella and Parmesan cheese along with crushed black pepper. Give it all a good mix.
- Lastly, add the cooked pasta and mix it all together. Add salt as needed.
- Fill oven-safe mugs with this prepared pasta.
- Garnish with some grated mozzarella cheese, red pepper flakes, and dried herbs. Bake or microwave for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts.