Watermelon, Feta and Mustard Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- ½ a medium watermelon, rind removed, cut into cubes or slices (whichever you prefer)
- ¼ of a medium-sized red onion, very thinly sliced
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- A generous handful of fresh basil or mint, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon Maille Honey Dijon Mustard + extra for serving
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Fresh pepper
- Sea salt flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, olive oil and lemon juice. Set side.
- In a serving dish or bowl, gently toss the watermelon with the red onion. Sprinkle with feta and the fresh herbs. Drizzle with dressing (and extra honey Dijon, if desired). Finish with salt and fresh pepper and serve immediately.