Grapefruit & Pomegranate Sour
Recipe created by: Moody Mixologist
Makes: 1 cocktail
For the cocktail:
- 1.5 oz vodka
- 1 oz freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice
- .5 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- .5 oz honey pomegranate syrup*
For the honey pomegranate syrup:
- ½ cup hot water
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
For the garnish:
- Grapefruit slice
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- To make the syrup, add the water and honey to a mason jar and stir until honey dissolves. Add pomegranate juice and stir to combine.
- Add all cocktail ingredients to a shaker with ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a double rocks glass filled with with a grapefruit slice and pebble ice (or you can crack regular ice cubes into smaller chunks for the same effect). Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
This recipe has been conceived to pair with the Winter Buddha Bowl with Honey Dijon Dressing.