Hot Honey Dijon Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Maple Cinnamon Glaze
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Bake: 55-65 Minutes | Total: 1 hour 20 minutes
For the Gingerbread Bundt
- 2.5 cups all purpose flour (can also sub in gluten free 1:1 flour)
- 3 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp allspice
- ½ tsp clove
- ¼ tsp cardamom
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup softened unsalted butter
- 1.5 cups dark brown sugar
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 tsp Maille Hot Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup milk
For the Maple Cinnamon Glaze
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ¼ tsp Maille Hot Honey Dijon Mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Tip: Do not grease or flour your bundt 10 cup pan until just before adding in batter to avoid sticking.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, spices, salt, baking powder & baking soda, whisking to combine. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together dark brown sugar and butter using an electric hand mixer until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add eggs to the butter and sugar, mixing them in one at a time until batter is homogeneous, then fold in the molasses and Maille’s Hot Honey Dijon Mustard using a silicone spatula.
- Add ⅓ of the flour mixture into the wet ingredients followed by ⅓ cup of the milk, folding ingredients in gently until just mixed. Repeat twice with the remaining flour mixture and milk, mixing until smooth.
- Lightly grease a 10 cup bundt pan with oil based pan spray and lightly flour just before adding the batter.
- Pour batter into a bundt pan and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake bakes, prepare the glaze by adding powdered sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, milk and Maille's Hot Honey Dijon Mustard to a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk until smooth, no clumps of sugar should remain. If needed, adjust the consistency by adding more powdered sugar to thicken or more milk to thin the glaze.
- When the cake has finished baking, allow it to cool for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a baking rack, then allow it to cool completely before glazing and serving.