Hot Honey Dijon Ham + Cheese Sandwiches
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Yields: 4 Sandwiches
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 tablespoons Maille x Mike’s Hot Honey Dijon
- 16 slices of ham
- 8 slices sharp cheddar or swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- Maille Cornichons to garnish (optional)
- Spread one side of each slice of bread with Maille x Mike’s Hot Honey Dijon.
- Top 4 of the pieces each with 4 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese. Sprinkle with parsley. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread. Slice in half, garnish with Maille Cornichons if you choose and enjoy. You can also serve extra Maille x Mike’s Hot Honey Dijon on the side to dip your sandwich in.