Lime, Cilantro, Jalapeno + Dijon Chicken Kebabs
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Serves: 4-5 kebabs
By: Alyssa Ponticello
- 4 ea. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut into 1 1/2 in cubes
- 2 ea Limes, Zested and Juiced
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 tsp Maille Dijon Originale Mustard
- 1/2 large or 1 small Jalapeno, Seeds Removed, Minced
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp habanero sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- For Grilling (optional): Lime Slices and Jalapeno Slices
- For Garnishing (optional): Cilantro and Lime Wedges
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl or large resealable plastic bag. Toss in chicken and seal bag or cover bowl and marinade for up to an hour. If you’re short on time, you can skip the marinating and go right to the next step.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, adding lime and/or jalapeño slices along with the meat, if desired. If using wooden skewers be sure to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before using.
- Place the skewers on the grill, and cook, turning and basting the skewers occasionally, for 10-12 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through and slightly charred on the outside.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with optional toppings and serve immediately.